Learn about the application process for obtaining Parking Card for People with Disabilities Motor. A help-or ANEM.
For the card can:
- To go to the home area of IMT services and deliver the documents required, or;
- Ordering card in IMT Online Services (Institute for Mobility and Transport). (Only available to users with password access to electronic statements of the Tax Directorate General or citizen's card and respective player).
Documents required to be submitted:
- Model 13 IMT* ( attached) duly completed and signed (simply select the area of the application text that indicates the end of this document);
- Disability Medical Multipurpose certificate issued by the Health Officer of area of residence;
- Display of original Identification Document, ou ignored military, photocopy of Disabled Card of the Armed Forces issued by the Ministry of National Defence and display of original.
This card is valid for 10 years (unless the medical certificate to determine a date for failure of revaluation). Must be in a visible place, under the front windscreen of the vehicle, whenever you are stationary on sites that you are destined.
Note: Persons with disabilities Armed Forces or similar to them are required to submit medical certificate multipurpose failure, if you are deficient Card holders of the Armed Forces issued by the Ministry of National Defense, certifying that motor is himself disabled less than 60%.
Look here the example of how to proceed in completing the Model 13